Mountain of Dreams

Kenny Clothes campaign, shot by Chris Clinton

I cannot look at my Kenny Clothes campaign without listening to Led Zeppelin's "Going to California." I feel this shoot was made to go with that song. The white mares. "Wondering how tomorrow could ever follow today." The day was perfect. I had it on replay all week before this shoot. I know I'll look back at these images when I'm older and smile...home just feels so close in them, I can almost feel how the sun warms my skin. The crew was nearly clothe-less in the desert heat, but nothing stopped us from capturing those perfect moments. I dream about the next time I can go back to California...and cartwheel my way through the desert. I live for that freedom.

Watch the campaign video here and read the story inside our shoot inside Foam Magazine

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty