Drawing Imaginary Flowers Everywhere I Look

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Floppy Straw Hat from a store in Melrose, Floral Dress courtesy of Charlotte Russe, Jeffrey Campbell Franklin Cork Sandals, gifted Chip Chop Tote)

Spent the Sunday at the park with my two favorite living beings, Wesley Mason and Charcoal.
However, after seeing Charcoal being humped and attacked by 3 larger dogs and my unsuccessful attempt to stop an Australian Shepard eat all of my chips, we decided to picnic at a more deserted and less windy area.
Btw, big thanks to Charlotte Russe for flying me out to New York last week. I participated in a styling event and although I was in New York for a very very short period, I still had fun playing, eating, and drinking with my lovely LA Bloggers.
Hope all of you guys have a beautiful week