Cours saleya


wearing h&m ruffle dress

Last days in Nice, nooo... it has been amazing here, Cours saleya is the local market where they sell everything from flowers to jewellery... depending on the day, but monday morning was for vintage clothes and accessories, how perfect. It was really heartwarming to see the old french lady's hosting their own tables, selling their beloved designer possessions.. it felt like they really cared where their treasures ended up, so it was more like adopting than buying. Every piece came with a story told in french that I tried my best to understand, I am surprised that I am still able to communicate in their language, with my rusty basic skills from school (also speaking english with a french accent made me feel like I was fully in on the convo...)

sadly there was too much I could not take home with me.. but some of the stuff I bought is in the last pic.. the feather bangle from the 1960's might have been the best find so far, have been using it on my upper arm non stop..

update (and to calm down my dad): I did not get the Hermes bag, it was 2200€..

xxx