Green Tea Mochi

I just had the biggest sushi dinner ever.
Today I went to work @ 8:30 to 2pm, with no time to eat lunch but a humungous Strawberry Nirvana from Jamba Juice, then head over to the San Francisco Design Center and stayed there till about 5. I was so hungry I kept eating the Hershey's Kisses on the Concierge desk. lol
After the Design Center I was able to go eat some delicious Sushi with some of my favorite people and ate like I hadn't eaten all day....
Although I was extremly full, I managed to get myself some delicious Green Tea Mochi Ice Cream. Um~ yummy!


BTW, for those who live in San Francisco, the Design Center Concourse is having this thing called the The Fabulous Food Festival which offers festival-goers a unique assortment of culinary treats from over 120 exhibitors, many offering free samples and their goods and products for purchase. More than 20 different food related categories will be featured: from Baked Goods to Condiments, from Chocolate to Cheese. It's only 10 bucks to get in, so all you food lovers should definitely check it out (the best part is, it's for all ages!!)


Image Hosting by Picoodle.com


Image Hosting by Picoodle.com


Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
(Vintage Jacket, H&M Cardigan, mom's gorgeous dress, my favorite vintage boots & my LV bag)


I'm so sorry for the poor picture quality. As soon as I stop spending money and start saving, I'm going to get myself a nice camera! =)