Boho Modern


Ever since I moved to San Francisco, I've never really done any sightseeing and today I got a chance to. With my favorite people, we went to the Muir woods, Saucilito, and Golden Gate Bridge then went to Pier 39 and had some delicious seafood. It was extremely freezing and wearing sandals was a very, very, very bad idea! I should've known better since I've been living here for 6 months now.


Did you know that when there was a fire and earthquake in San Francisco back in 1906 or 1907, they used the redwoods from Muir woods? They built 30 houses from one tree and I also learned that a 300-400 years old tree is just considered a baby tree. Also the tallest tree there is 260 ft. Just thought I'd share what I learned today! =)

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
(Vintage Jacket, American Apparel T-shirt, Vintage Skirt, Forever 21 Sandals)


Since my style was a little bit bohemian, thought I'd share some gorgeous Modern Bohemian decor with you. Following pictures are all styled by Liza Giles. I wish I could paint my hardwood floors white just like she did. It makes the room look a lot bigger and lets you focus on the surroundings. So beautiful!


Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
(image source: Decor8)


Love, Aimee