Wrapped Around my Waist

(Levi's vest and shirt/skirt, Stylestalker tee, MAKR backpack, Pennyroyal Studio anchor cuff, Fortune Favors The Brave double cuff)

I'm currently sitting in my sister's dining room in Philly...everyone is still asleep and I think it's going to rain. Fishtown is always strangely quiet and calm on the weekends, but I like having this slow, rare pace. Traveling here is just a whole other story, especially when you've taken the Greyhound! But they always say "the road is better than the in" now don't they? Anyways, I'm clearly going through a backpack phase. This happens every summer. For biking, for concerts, and everything else in between, you'll find me lugging this thing on my right shoulder. I swear it's that grunge vibe to Philly that gets me wearing 90's flannel shirts as a skirt, and men's denim vests. Classic All-American weekends, I adore you.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty