Rooftop Breeze





(Of Two Minds dress, Pour La Victoire ballet flats, Ax + Apple necklace)

I just discovered that I have a pretty rad rooftop for taking photos! Now I go up there with friends to listen to music, relax, and take in the views of Lower Manhattan. This day, I decided to go with one of the newest luxuries in my closet, this gorgeous Of Two Minds maxi dress. I was sent their lookbook and instantly knew I had to have this piece in my wardrobe. Of course when it arrived in the mail, I fell in love. It's a super lightweight material flows beautifully at my feet. This is something I could easily take from day to night. For the casual afternoon on my rooftop, I dressed it down with a stunning pair of red ballet flats. It's just one of those looks that makes you feel good no matter what!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty