Back on track



Heyy sorry for the long blog break, but I've now handed my uni project, so time to get back to blogging again! I still need to spend the whole july in school but a little pre vacation is more than needed...

these shots are a bit of a preview of what I have been working on these last couple of months..

EDIT: I am sorry to hear these pictures are upsetting to some, I certainly did not attend it that way! My whole project was a dedication to the Native American culture as it is something I find fascinating, it was a leading part of the inspiration behind my collection.

Sometimes I choose to wear somewhat controversial things, it is a big part of what keeps me excited about fashion, never should this be seen as an attack against specific people/cultures more like the opposite - as a tribute to them, I hope you can understand

xxx