Urban outfitters ss11


Just a quick hi, to let you know that I finally made it home to finland from london.. after 4 days of cancelled flights I'm pretty beat but happy to be home for xmas... I know the airlines are doing all they can to get everyone on a flight.. but I am really surprised how bad heathrow handled the situation of a few centimeters of snow! On day 3 they decided to stop letting people in to the airport itself, with thousands of families queuing up with blankets and mattresses, to just get into just the building! My love goes out to everyone still stuck, I was the fortunate one..

Anyway, back to the post.. whilst I am trying to balance last minute xmas arrangements with staying in bed to cure my awful cold, I wanted to share my favorite picks from the urban outfitters press day! I am all over the jewellery and will for sure be the first one to pick up that spike ring with matching bracelet..

Stay warm everyone! I am planning a giveaway before xmas so check back soon...

xxx