It's finally here vogue's fashion nigth in!! get ready for some hard core online shopping! I will be having 2 giveaways tonight. launching in just a while but for now there are my top 10 online shopping recomedations:
1. MY-WARDROBE.COM's MY-TV will broadcast a salon show from the May Fair Hotel penthouse suite with an click-to-buy function straight from the catwalk. Watch as six style makers talk through their favourite pieces on MY-TV. There will be a chance to win your favourite designer piece. Got a burning style question? Celebrities, designers, stylists and editors will be on hand to answer your queries via a live Twitter feed on the site. Meanwhile, The Clothes Whisperer will be live-blogging from My-Wardrobe HQ. Shop exclusive designer collections that will be going live throughout the night and all purchases over £300 will come with a Madeleine Thompson cashmere eye mask. Ten per cent of the night's sales will go to KidsCo.
2. START-LONDON.COM will be giving away a pair of boots by shoe supremo Nicholas Kirkwood in an exclusive online competition. For one night only, there will be a 20 per cent markdown on cooler than cool designers Acne and Nicholas Kirkwood. Plus all orders placed on the night will receive free shipping and 10 per cent of all non-sale orders will go to KidsCo.
3. Go to TOPSHOP.COM during Fashion’s Night In to be the first to get your hands on six dresses from the last ever Kate Moss for Topshop collection, before the full collection launches the next day on Tuesday November 2. This follows a week of daily changing windows at the Topshop Oxford Street store, showing Kate in a different dress every day. £1 from ever sale made between 7-10pm will go to KidsCo.
4. ASOS.COM will be kicking off the party season with the launch of two glamorous new collections, as well as the second Asos Black range. Fashion experts will show you how to style your party look on Asos Tee-V, while everyone who creates a mood board of their dream party will be in with a chance to win a party wardrobe as well as receive a party pack goodie bag, containing a CD with a bespoke playlist and recipe cards for cocktails and cupcakes. Plus, there will be hourly prizes to be won. £1 from each order placed between 6–10pm on November 1 will go to KidsCo.
5. NET-A-PORTER.COM will be launching a dedicated Party Boutique filled with the most dazzling, show-stopping dresses from designers including Preen, Hervé Léger, Halston Heritage and Solange Azagury-Partridge, glittering jewellery and attention-grabbing shoes to step out in. An exclusive Fashion’s Night In edit will be uploaded into the boutique and everything purchased between 9-10pm will receive free shipping. NET-A-PORTER.COM will offer a 10 per cent charitable donation to KidsCo.
6. OAKNYC.COM gives a nod to its friends across the pond by offering free international shipping to all orders over $100 dollars placed by residents of the UK and Ireland for 24 hours on November 1. Additionally, £1 will be donated to KidsCo for every order placed during Fashion’s Night In. We'll also have giveaways and a few other surprises on the night, so be sure to follow us on twitter and facebook as well.
7. MARIAFRANCESCAPEPE.COM will launch its first ever e-commerce site - offering an exclusive 20 per cent discount with a special code. Maria has also designed two limited edition pieces of “Safety Pin” jewellery that will be available online exclusively during the evening. Maria will be donating 10 per cent of all online sales made during the evening to KidsCo.
8. LIBERTY.CO.UK is offering 10 per cent off all orders placed between 6pm and midnight. There will also be live styling advice, exclusive competitions, special offers, plus a dedicated Fashion's Night In section. Submit a photo of yourself - wearing a scarf - to the new Liberty scarf blog for the chance to win a scarf worth £250. Get eyelash tips from Shu Uemura’s top make-up artist. Plus, the first 20 beauty orders after 7.30pm will come with a deluxe bag of free samples - and one lucky shopper will win a luxury facial from Omorovicza. Draw in Light launch their new collection with the chance to win their favourite maxi dress. Meg Mathews will be answering questions on twitter at 9.30pm alongside Team Liberty, who will be live online throughout the night. Plus get your hands on a limited edition signed copy of Manolo Blahnik’s new book. Go to www.liberty.co.uk/fashionsnightin for the full schedule.
9. HARVEYNICHOLS.COM is delighted to join forces with Fashion’s Night In. Prepare for some serious retail therapy with a 10 per cent off promotion on fashion, beauty and accessories - with a free limited edition Harvey Nichols tote bag for the first 100 customers who purchase on the evening. Showcase your design style by entering our T-shirt customising competition and you could win a £500 online shopping spree! In addition, Vogue’s Sarah Harris will pick her fashion favourites from the site and these pieces will be launched especially for the evening, featuring brands including Alexander McQueen, Lanvin and Givenchy. Not sure where to start? The Harvey Nichols Personal Shopping team will be on hand between 5 and 7pm for all your style queries – just tweet @harvey_nichols for all the sartorial advice you need. £1 from every sale will go to KidsCo. See you at the checkout!
10. MYTHERESA.COM is pleased to announce their participation in VOGUE.COM’s Fashion’s Night In with a host of exciting activities. Every purchase made between 5pm and midnight will receive a complimentary bottle of Calvin Klein’s Beauty fragrance as well as free international shipping. Register for the mytheresa newsletter during the FNI to be included in a draw to win the Marc Jacobs Gene bag. Acne has created a limited edition of 50 pairs of the Acne Pistol Boot, which will be available exclusively at mytheresa on the evening-get yours before they go! And if you’re looking for a bit of style inspiration, Vogue’s Emma Elwick-Bates will be talking through the season’s must-haves. £1 from every purchase during FNI will go to £1 to KidsCo.