Welcoming vogue's fashion night in



Most of you are probably familiar with vogue's fashion night out, right? well now it's been confirmed that november 1st will be vogue's fashion night in, with amazing discounts and exclusive offers at your fave online shopping destinations! on board is some of my addictions like my-wardrobe, asos, net-a-porter, selfridges, browns, louisaviaroma and maaaany more (others can still sign up!) I will also have a little 'cyber party' over at my blog, with giveaways and other fun, so mark that night as a stay at home monday and get ready to shop like never before!

check it out here

also if you are an online retailer taking part in the event and would like to offer a discount/giveaway for readers of 5 inch and up, do drop me an email at 5inchandup@googlemail.com

wooohoooo it's gonna be fun!!

xxxxxxxxx