Without Music, Life Would be a Mistake

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(No Name Cardigan, Vintage Harley Davidson Shirt, H&M Shorts, Chloe Oxford Platform Pumps)

I went to the BFD concert yesterday with my boyfriend mainly to see Sublime w/ Rome and Dirty Heads but it was a sweet surprise when we realized other bands that my we like played.
The day was full of great reggae music, beautiful weather, lots of garlic fries & nachos that totaled the price of my now cracked Ray Ban aviators. Right after I took that last picture above I cracked the lens by dropping it. My mood went from Tired but Happy to Tired and Depressed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
RIP My Ray Ban Aviators.
Thank You for keeping my eyes safe yesterday.
(I have funny strap marks on my feet from wearing those shoes to the concert yesterday)