I Can't Remember What it's Like to not be Tired

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(H&M blazer, Obey Grey Tank, Urban Outfitters Lace Bra, Zara Khaki Pants, Deena & Ozzy Strappy Wedges)

Thank you everyone for the nice feedback on my bench from the previous post.
For those who have asked, yes I made the entire thing from cutting the wood, to sanding it by hand(no power tools) and putting it together. The only thing I needed help with was putting the back and arms together to the seat which my professor John helped me with and Wesley Mason *sort of* helped me with staining the bench.
Hope you all have a fun weekend. I am off to go see a John Butler Trio concert w/ the love of my life once I finish my final essay for an Art History class.