Feather Mustache

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Threadsence Off the Shoulder Stripe Top, Tutu Skirt from a Halloween Store, Alice + Olivia for Payless Boots)

Yesterday on my way to work, I fell down right infront of my apartment and literally tumbled down the hill. The result was two holes in my brand new jeans and two small boo boos.
I'm pretty sure I looked like somebody who was ice skating for the first time because my feet kept on slipping and it took me a few trys to get up but I just couldn't. At least I made everybody else's day by falling like a snowball.

Aimeeways, on a brighter note,
Threadsence is offering all of my lovely readers a 10% discount on any of their products.
Use the code: SongStyle10
YAY! Time to Shop! =D