Tagged

So I've been tagged by Book of Blair, Cotton Shrinks, Mode Junkie, and Love More to do a pretty cool tag. I've been meaning to do this but totally forgot about it (so sorry!)

The rules are
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your photos
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!



The 4th folder in my picture album is called Dani's Pictures. My little sister(well not so little anymore since she is atleast 3'' taller than me) used my lap top while I was in LA and apparently she made a folder full of her pictures so that I could see her whenever I missed her. haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and yes, she has three eyes. lol

I randomly tag the last four people who left me a comment: MissG, Myra, Chocandcinnamon, and Merily.